Don’t Eat for Winter is the first purbose built “anti-autumnal diet”
Lots of diets that work are anti-autumnal but unintentionally so. DEFoW is all about balanced nutrition that consciously avoids the autumnal squirrel formula.
- Is it low carb? Kind of. More mindful carb.
- Is it low fat? Not really, it encourages eating healthy fats but it should still be within reason.
- Is it high protein? Yes, within the dietary reference intake for many reasons.
- Is it high fibre? It encourages eating colourful low gi veg and some fruit.
- Is it natural? Yes, think paleolithic but with a seasonal twist.
- Is it nutritious? Yes. It’s about getting a full spectrum of micronutrients.
- Is it suitable for sport nutrition / exercise? Yes I use the concept daily to keep my bodyweight in check and fuel my activity sensibly. I won 4 international kettlebell titles using the techniques in the book and am a men’s physique national medalist at 42 years old.
Balance, just like nature.
So what sets it apart? Well, it avoids the high fat+carb combo of macronutrients that only appears in autumn, the formula most junk foods mimic. It separates fat and carb to either end of the day with a nutritious low fat low carb lunch inbetween. The ‘why’ of all this is described in the book but put simply it prevents gorging through avoiding setting off our ancient autumnal instincts.
It’s the first, purpose built, anti-autumnal diet and it sits within current dietary guidelines, so there is no radicalism with it whatsoever and can be worked into practically any diet or slimming club plan.
Spring into your Summer Body with the Anti-Autmnal Diet…
…Don’t Eat for Winter.
Order Direct (via PayPal)
*** Free DEFoW car sticker included with PayPal orders while stocks last! ***
Price: €15 + €3.50 p&p worldwide.
Order on Amazon