I’m so excited to be a part of the line up of amazing speakers for the Modern Stone-age Diet summit with Dr. Bill Schindler, food anthropologist, chef, and host of National Geographic’s television series, “The Great Human Race,” (Find out more about Dr. Schindler).
All of the different nutritional advice out there can be overwhelming and the resulting confusion is a real problem. The guests on this summit have one thing in common – they all use the past as a basis for their philosophy of food, diet, and health.
If you’re thinking about adopting an ancestral diet approach but have no idea where to begin, this online web series is definitely for you! Dr. Schindler has assembled an amazing line up of speakers to help to you to start eating more like our ancestors. Each interview highlights various natural approaches including keto (ketogenic), carnivore, plant based vs animal based diets, and more!
My discussion focusses on Palaeolithic style nutrition with a seasonal twist i.e. avoid autumnal eating to prevent your body from piling on weight for a winter that never comes and is scheduled for November 10th with Dr. Gary Shlifer and myself (Cian Foley).
Check out all the other amazing speakers and schedule below.
To get all of this information in one place is invaluable resource so make you you grab your FREE ticket NOW!
Modern Stone Age Diet Summit Speaker Schedule
- Day 1: October 28th: Robb Wolf and Brian Sanders
- Day 2: October 29th: Dr. Richard Wrangham and Dr. Briana Pobiner
- Day 3: October 30th: Mark Sisson and Caitlin Weeks
- Day 4: October 31st: Nora Gedgaudas and Pete Evans
- Day 5: November 1st: Sally Fallon-Morrell and Ann Gibbons
- Day 6: November 2nd: Lierre Kieth and Sally Norton
- Day 7: November 3rd: Thosh Collins and Chelsey Luger
- Day 8: November 4th: Dr. Jack Wolfson and Dr. Stephen Hussey
- Day 9: November 5th: Dr. Gary Fettke and Marty Kendall
- Day 10: November 6th: Gabor Erdosi and Michael Rose
- Day 11: November 7th: Dr. Shawn Baker and Dr. Dominic D’Agostino
- Day 12: November 8th: Ivor Cummins and Carol Laurie
- Day 13: November 9th: Danny Vega and Tara Couture
- Day 14: November 10th: Cian Foley and Dr. Gary Shlifer
- Day 15: November 11th: Katie Kimball and Genevieve White
Latest posts by Cian (see all)
- Is there such a thing as The Perfect Diet? - November 22, 2019
- The Carb+Fat Combo: Podcast with Ivor Cummins - October 21, 2019
- Modern Stone-Age Diet Series interview with Dr. Bill Schindler - October 14, 2019